Monday, July 19, 2010

Stir Up a Hunger

So many wonderful things are going on at Rockport. We have free ice cream on Wednesday nights drawing big crowds, trail groups going on theatre trips, bike trips, book study group, and golf outings, and always outdoor worship each Sunday this summer. Spread the word and watch us grow.
At worship yesterday we had a "Ministry Through Music" sermon. Marty Miller sang beautiful worship songs and one song in particular touched me and I would like to repeat it:
Day into night
You can turn the dark into light
You can take a soul that was lost
And turn it around
Lord on my own
My heart can turn as hard as a stone
But You can make it tender again
With Your love
Chorus:
Stir up a hunger, stir up a hunger in my heart
Nothing will satisfy me, nothing else will do
Stir up a hunger
A hunger in my heart
Stir up a hunger in my heart for more of You
Have a blessed week. Diana

No comments: